ParentSquare is a safe and secure platform for all school-to-home communication. The two-way group messaging, private conversations, district-wide alerts and notices, and simple user interface keeps everyone connected, creating a vibrant school community.
PowerSchool is a best-in-class, robust platform designed to streamline school operations, provide valuable insights into operations and classroom performance, empower teachers, and drive student growth.
Parent Advisory Committee
The Parent Advisory Committee (P.A.C.) is a group of parents who collaborate with the Principal and school administration to enrich the St. Elizabeth Seton School community. Our goals are to:
- facilitate communication between the parents and the principal
- support the parents in their role as the primary educators of their children
- build a strong school community
- coordinate parent fund raising activities
- organize school activities such as cultural celebrations, campus clean up days, the Spring Festival, and other school events
- arrange transportation and support for athletic teams
- to welcome and guide new parents
The Parent Advisory Committee meets once a month at 6:30 p.m. in the school’s Conference Room. At this planning meeting the principal provides updates on school progress, and the committee plans and organizes annual school activities. Interested parents may attend our planning meetings to share new ideas that will support the Seton School Community.